Our Mission. Responsive Reliable Results. That’s the promise we make to our customers. From your first phone call through the end of your project, our talented team of experienced engineers will deliver complete and accurate existing utility data for use during design and construction, helping you avoid delays and unnecessary cost over-runs. With leading experts in the field of Subsurface Utility Engineering and Utility Coordination, our team delivers results where you need them, when you need them.
The Rios Group, Inc. (TRG) is a minority-woman owned Texas Corporation, established in 2012, and headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. With additional offices located in Dallas, Houston (The Woodlands), Austin (Round Rock) and San Antonio (Universal City), TRG maintains a team of 75 people. TRG was recognized by Oncor as the 2017 Rising Star of the Year for Diverse Suppliers, by the City of Austin — Small & Minority Business Resources as one of the 2018 Small Businesses of the Year and by the City of Dallas- Office of Business Diversity as one of the 2019 4E Award recipients for Excellence. Our knowledge, experience and familiarity with diverse Texas communities have saved our clients from costly delays due to utility conflicts in civil design and construction projects.
TRG is certified by the following Agencies:
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (NCTRCA)
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (NCTRCA)
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (NCTRCA)
- Certified Hispanic-American/Minority/Women/Small Business Enterprise (SCTRCA)
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (City of Austin)
- Certified Woman’s Business Enterprise (City of Austin)
- Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Certificate
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC)
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (TxDOT)
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (Port Houston)
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (DFW MSDC)